Friday, August 01, 2008

The floor tile is being installed in the new house tomorrow, Ojala! Finally.

I am ready for the move. We have been practicing eating dinner with candle light this week. Very romantic.

This is a very stressful time for Phil. He has become the contractor, and he has done a fine job although building is not his forte. But I am pleased overall, he has good instincts.

Please have patience with my upcoming posts, remember that I am totally off the grid, no phone, no electricity, so my contections are uncertain. I will be using my cell phone and my laptop powered by my truck to connect. We will see how smoothly this goes.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Looking good! I'll bet your getting excited and looking forward to being able to move in.

We just got back from our new apartment & garage in Atenas. Spent 2 weeks working on details and getting it furnished. Our daughter is staying there for awhile and I'll be back in December to do some landscaping. Hopefully, you'll be all move in and if I get out your way, I'd love to meet you.

Let me know if there is anything special I can bring.